Commpartners Peak Conference
PEAK Bootcamp Agenda
A detailed conference agenda will be forthcoming in early 2019.
For those seeking to make travel arrangements, we anticipate breakfast and check in will begin at 9:30 a.m. The final presentation is scheduled to conclude at 5:00 p.m. and will be immediately followed by a happy hour at Spire from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. In addition to breakfast and happy hour, lunch will also be provided.
Planned session topics include:
- The How-To's: Hear directly from our multimedia team on the technical needs and best-practices for successful virtual events
- Innovation in Virtual Events: What trends are we seeing now, and what do we anticipate in the next few years and beyond
- Working with Stakeholders: How to bring your team and outside group on board
- Building a Community: Our Elevate team will discuss strategies for building an online presence to support virtual events
- Case Studies: Hear from your peers about their experiences with virtual events and learn what work and what didn't.
- And more!
If there are other areas of interest you would like us to consider covering (not on this list), let us know! You may reach our PEAK team at email@example.com